Condominium and Homeowners’ Association Law
At Wacks DeBona Beilin & Weber , we represent associations that manage condominiums, townhouses, planned real estate developments and cooperatives, as well as individuals who own a condominium, townhome, cooperative apartment or suite in an office complex. Our attorneys have extensive experience with this area of law and have represented associations and communities of all sizes for over 25 years.
We are also happy to represent individual owners, helping them understand and protect their rights as members of an association. You don’t have to be a large association to benefit from our legal assistance. We will help protect your rights as an owner in any planned real estate development.
Our services include:
- Advice to the Board of Directors of Condominium and Cooperative Associations regarding the many issues facing such associations
- Drafting of governing documents
- Collection of delinquent accounts
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Counseling owners of units on their responsibilities and rights as owners
- Landlord and tenant issues